The time now is 09/02/14 - 22:11
Log in: Username: Password:
Search forums for:
  
JOIN RunningForums NOW!
FAQ Search    Articles Register Log in

hey all - i need your help! (question)


www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out Goto page 1, 2   Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic
blue
your favorite weapon
Reply with quote
Joined: 21 May 2002
Posts: 7010
Location: armed and ambitious
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/19/03 - 19:28    Post subject: hey all - i need your help! (question)
who let the dogs out?

[scroll:6e0f3da18e]who? who? who? who? who?
[/scroll:6e0f3da18e]
Cappy
Excelent
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 27367
Location: Spreadsheetylvania
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/19/03 - 19:36    Post subject:
AlaninTX
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 6582
Location: Austin, Texas
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/19/03 - 20:45    Post subject:
Bow-wow-wow, yippie eye, yippie e
monk25
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Jun 2002
Posts: 3923
Location: The Beautiful South Shore of L.I. NY
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/19/03 - 21:31    Post subject:
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 09:34    Post subject:
monk25 wrote:


I second that emoticon!
cherylpf
crazy cat lady
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 17304
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 09:43    Post subject:
Funny you mention this song, I went to the Astro's D'backs game last night (but I really don't want to talk about it, friggin' 'Stros.... Mad ) and they play that everytime Richard Hidalgo goes up to bat.

Funnier story, my dad (63 years old, VERY white man....) LOVES the song and sings it with this little Bill Cosby-esque dance VERY out of rhythm and it sounds very proper, as though he's actually asking you: "Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who? Who?" LOL But most funny was when he was doing his "dog" dance through the kitchen and my mom responds with "No, not 'who who who who'...I think its 'who let the dogs out woof woof woof woof, like that Arsenio Hall character...." LOL LOL LOL
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 09:55    Post subject:
cherylpf wrote:
Funny you mention this song, I went to the Astro's D'backs game last night (but I really don't want to talk about it, friggin' 'Stros.... Mad ) and they play that everytime Richard Hidalgo goes up to bat.


hey pfff...when I use to do sound for the Wisconsin TimberRattlers (Seattle Mariners A club) I used to play 'Barbie Girl' anytime a rookie came up to bat...The other players always died!

"I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world...."
cherylpf
crazy cat lady
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 17304
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:00    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
cherylpf wrote:
Funny you mention this song, I went to the Astro's D'backs game last night (but I really don't want to talk about it, friggin' 'Stros.... Mad ) and they play that everytime Richard Hidalgo goes up to bat.


hey pfff...when I use to do sound for the Wisconsin TimberRattlers (Seattle Mariners A club) I used to play 'Barbie Girl' anytime a rookie came up to bat...The other players always died!

"I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world...."

Made of plastic, I'm fantastic...
Come on Barbie lets go Party

LOL thats great!!!
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:11    Post subject:
I mean...SERIOUSLY, it's got to be one of the most ANNOYING songs EVAH!!!!
kristin31
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 8045
Location: Caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:15    Post subject:
"I'm a blonde single girl in a fantasy world

dress me up take me out, I'm your dolly"

(I actually loved that song. My friend Bobby used to sing it to me all of the time. He even gave me the nickname "Barbie Macaroni Girl" for a while).
cherylpf
crazy cat lady
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 17304
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:21    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
I mean...SERIOUSLY, it's got to be one of the most ANNOYING songs EVAH!!!!

I beg to differ. Although the most annoying song evah came out the same year though, I believe they were called the Venga Boys or Venga bus or something....'We like to party' ?
The venga bus is coming and everybody's jumping New York to San Francisco.... Neutral
kristin31
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 8045
Location: Caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:25    Post subject:
cherylpf wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
I mean...SERIOUSLY, it's got to be one of the most ANNOYING songs EVAH!!!!

I beg to differ. Although the most annoying song evah came out the same year though, I believe they were called the Venga Boys or Venga bus or something....'We like to party' ?
The venga bus is coming and everybody's jumping New York to San Francisco.... Neutral


That is an annoying song. But not as annoying as that Evanessence song that everyone is playing now!! If I hear that once more I will scream!
cherylpf
crazy cat lady
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 17304
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:28    Post subject:
kristin31 wrote:
cherylpf wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
I mean...SERIOUSLY, it's got to be one of the most ANNOYING songs EVAH!!!!

I beg to differ. Although the most annoying song evah came out the same year though, I believe they were called the Venga Boys or Venga bus or something....'We like to party' ?
The venga bus is coming and everybody's jumping New York to San Francisco.... Neutral


That is an annoying song. But not as annoying as that Evanessence song that everyone is playing now!! If I hear that once more I will scream!

I'll second that one, sistah! Mad
Or how's about "miss independent" from Kelly "I can't carry a tune in a bucket" Clarkson... Confused there is a really good reason I listen to public radio or 80s most of the time!!!
kristin31
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 8045
Location: Caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:37    Post subject:
cherylpf wrote:
kristin31 wrote:
cherylpf wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
I mean...SERIOUSLY, it's got to be one of the most ANNOYING songs EVAH!!!!

I beg to differ. Although the most annoying song evah came out the same year though, I believe they were called the Venga Boys or Venga bus or something....'We like to party' ?
The venga bus is coming and everybody's jumping New York to San Francisco.... Neutral


That is an annoying song. But not as annoying as that Evanessence song that everyone is playing now!! If I hear that once more I will scream!

I'll second that one, sistah! Mad
Or how's about "miss independent" from Kelly "I can't carry a tune in a bucket" Clarkson... Confused there is a really good reason I listen to public radio or 80s most of the time!!!


That is truly a horrid song.
As an aside, if I hear that stupid R Kelly song anymore I willl also yak. Although Dave Chapelle made a nice mockery of it on his show the other evening.
Thankfully we have a decent alternative station and a decent urban station here to fill in when NPR gets old.
cherylpf
crazy cat lady
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 17304
| Back to top
PostPosted: 06/20/03 - 10:49    Post subject:
kristin31 wrote:

As an aside, if I hear that stupid R Kelly song anymore I willl also yak. Although Dave Chapelle made a nice mockery of it on his show the other evening.


you mean
now gimme that toot toot
and i'll give you that beep beep
runnin her hands through my 'fro...


Embarassed um, yeah....I have twisted and warped fascination with that song, that child pornographer's song that probably about sex with a 6 year old, yes yes I do... Embarassed Embarassed
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2   Next

www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out

Page 1 of 2

Related topics:

 




Privacy Policy | Registration terms | Contact us