The time now is 08/21/14 - 23:54
Log in: Username: Password:
Search forums for:
  
JOIN RunningForums NOW!
FAQ Search    Articles Register Log in

For our new registrants-riff raff terms


www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Archives Goto page Previous   1, 2, 3, 4   Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 10:49    Post subject:
And let's not forget about the usage of 'on'.

For instance, at this time I am presently getting my yogurt on.
akern
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 31 May 2002
Posts: 17149
Location: CTU
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 10:56    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
anytime Akern says bad things about me, she's really just masking her true feelings.

ex.

akern: Eat crap and die, assmonkey!

What she's really saying here is "Joel, you rocka my world! Can I get an autographed 8 x 10 glossy of you?"


Is it that obvious?
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 11:05    Post subject:
a big 1
Morpheus99
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 21 May 2002
Posts: 683
Location: Midwest
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 11:12    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
And let's not forget about the usage of 'on'.

For instance, at this time I am presently getting my yogurt on.



Also the bar opens early on Friday.
The Twix obsession.
Snark= Smart@ss comments.

S99
runnergurl36
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Oct 2002
Posts: 200
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:03    Post subject:
THANK YOU.....

Now i'm not as confused as i use to be.... Shocked
or am i????

Vanessa
omega lambda
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 4690
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:05    Post subject:
runnergurl36 wrote:
THANK YOU.....

Now i'm not as confused as i use to be.... Shocked
or am i????

Vanessa


If you're not confused, we haven't done our job properly.
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:06    Post subject:
runnergurl36 wrote:
THANK YOU.....

Now i'm not as confused as i use to be.... Shocked
or am i????

Vanessa


Vanessa, just begin slowly...start incorporating the word 'fub' into your posts and you'll find that riff-raffese will just kinda flow out....

joel
Cappy
Excelent
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 27367
Location: Spreadsheetylvania
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:37    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
runnergurl36 wrote:
THANK YOU.....

Now i'm not as confused as i use to be.... Shocked
or am i????

Vanessa


Vanessa, just begin slowly...start incorporating the word 'fub' into your posts and you'll find that riff-raffese will just kinda flow out....

joel



Riff Raffesse is slowly becoming apart of my everyday vocabulary, even at the office.
spongebob
Former FFL Champion
Reply with quote
Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 3602
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:41    Post subject:
If you are a moron, idiot, or both and find that you can not outwit a single poster and also find yourself losing an argument- just reply with random sentences and end with the following phrase:


"hahahahahahahaha"
spongebob
Former FFL Champion
Reply with quote
Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 3602
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:43    Post subject:
And this is Pad Posting! It drives Joel crazy.

Running Brewer
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 3872
Location: Santa Poco
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:44    Post subject:
grego262 wrote:


Riff Raffesse is slowly becoming apart of my everyday vocabulary, even at the office.


I think it is time for a break... Wink
Nothing like being in a meeting and when asked if you agree you say. Red Big 1
Sandy Cheeks
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 4605
Location: in the city that never sleeps
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:45    Post subject:
Batjac wrote:
grego262 wrote:


Riff Raffesse is slowly becoming apart of my everyday vocabulary, even at the office.


I think it is time for a break... Wink
Nothing like being in a meeting and when asked if you agree you say. Red Big 1


Sandy Cheeks says, "Now that's bracket b bracket funny! bracket backslash b bracket!"
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 12:51    Post subject:
Typical day in the office:

Boss: Hey Joel, Bob and I were talking yesterday about a new promotion for some of your key agents.

Joel: get a room you two

Boss: Well, I don't think that's necessary, Joel. Perhaps we should have a talk about your behavior?

Joel:

Boss: mmm...yeah, if you could just go ahead and clean out your desk, that would be great..mmm..kay? thaaanks.

Joel----> <----Boss
akern
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 31 May 2002
Posts: 17149
Location: CTU
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 13:01    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
Typical day in the office:

Boss: Hey Joel, Bob and I were talking yesterday about a new promotion for some of your key agents.

Joel: get a room you two

Boss: Well, I don't think that's necessary, Joel. Perhaps we should have a talk about your behavior?

Joel:

Boss: mmm...yeah, if you could just go ahead and clean out your desk, that would be great..mmm..kay? thaaanks.

Joel----> <----Boss



Is this when you begin your famous feces throw?
Laurie Ellen
Queenie
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 11286
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
| Back to top
PostPosted: 10/17/02 - 13:04    Post subject:
akern wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
Typical day in the office:

Boss: Hey Joel, Bob and I were talking yesterday about a new promotion for some of your key agents.

Joel: get a room you two

Boss: Well, I don't think that's necessary, Joel. Perhaps we should have a talk about your behavior?

Joel:

Boss: mmm...yeah, if you could just go ahead and clean out your desk, that would be great..mmm..kay? thaaanks.

Joel----> <----Boss



Is this when you begin your famous feces throw?


I think the kidney punch comes before the feces throw, doesn't it?
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous   1, 2, 3, 4   Next

www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Archives

Page 3 of 4

Related topics:

 




Privacy Policy | Registration terms | Contact us